NEWS & EVENTS GALLERY
Available in IHT
1. Lettuce – Variety Romaine and
2. Basil – Red Rubin Basil, an improved variety of dark opal basil This basil variety has unusual reddish-purple leaves, and a stronger flavour than sweet basil, making it most appealing for salads and garnishes
- Choose amongst the blend of Courses from ‘Landscape Horticulture’ to ‘Commercial Hydroponics’ offered by Institute of Horticulture Technology, Greater Noida
- With the initiative of Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India a one day live demonstration of Hydroponic technology and seminar with lead lectures for the production of vegetables in protected conditions was organized by Institute of Horticulture Technology on 10th February 2015.The live demonstration of Hydroponic technology and the seminar titled “Commercial Hydroponic Technology” was attended by State Horticulture Directors from 12 different states.The delegates were appreciative of the technology developed by Institute of Horticulture Technology and interacted with the experts from the Institute about the scope of the technology in their states. The dignitaries from Govt. of India were:
- Shri S. P Jain, Additional Secretary, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Shri Sanjeev Chopra, Joint Secretary, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Mrs. Anuradha Vemuri, , Additional Commissioner, Horticulture, Ministry of Agriculture. Government of India.
- IHT Organises farewell Reception for German Counsellor Mrs. Ursula Holzhauser
- Fresh vegetables for Sale
- Institute of Horticulture Technology sign International Cooperation Agreement with Galilee Management Institute, Israel on 29.10.2014
- Shri Sushil Kumar Singhla, Director Forestry, PS to Hon’ble Minister of State Agriculture visited IHT and enlightened the Certificate Distribution Ceremony with his gracious presence.
- IHT started out of station course on Postharvest Management in Chattissgarh.
- Director General and other delegates from Asian Vegetable Research Centre, Taiwan visited IHT on 31 January 2014.
- Captain Lewis P Mbilizi, Deputy High Commisioner, Malawi visited IHT facilities on 25 February 2014.
- XIth and XIIth standard students of Hertitage School, Rohini, Delhi visited IHT facilities on 15 May 2014.
- Dr S. Ayyappan, Director General, ICAR, Inaugurated Intelligent Protected cultivation facility in Institute of Horticulture Technology Greater NOIDA.
For Photographs please visit Picture Gallery.
- A group of 100 Students from Sunrise Ville School, NOIDA visited IHT Technology for Nature Walk and learnt most advanced Horticulture Practices at on 28th January 2013.
Comments are closed.