IHT Advisory Service Vegetable and Herbs Production in Soil and Soilless
“Institute of Horticulture Technology”, founded in the year 2009, is a renowned institute that is engaged in Training and Capacity Building of Farmers, Students and Prospective entrepreneurs. We have a wide and well functional infrastructural unit, situated at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and Kamrup, Assam. We provide consultancy services on the demand of our trainees who have started their Bio Entrepreneurship.
- Advisory Services:
- Hydroponic farming – Mainly Lettuce, Herbs and fruit vegetables like. Tomato, Capsicum and Cucumber.
- Protected cultivation – Tomato, Capsicum and Cucumber.
- Advisory charges: Charges will vary with size of the farm and distance from center:
- Counselling: Farmer/prospective entrepreneur can approach institute after fixing the time slot and make payment. He/she will be counselled by eminent horticulturist for an hour.
- Visit to farm: Farmland will be visited by the horticulturist first, then plan of action will be designed as per requirement of Farmer/prospective entrepreneur. Duration of visit will be chargeable as per standard charges mentioned by the institute.
- First visit will not be charged for those, who has attended training from our institute. Logistics will be provided by the Farmer/prospective entrepreneur.
- For others, it will be chargeable as per the two distance categories like within 50 km and 300 km. In addition logistics will be provided by the Farmer/prospective entrepreneur.
- Further visits will be decided according to plan of action.
- Implementation: According to duly signed (by both the party) project plan agreement, advisory fee will be decided. Planning will be done only after taking every situation of farm under consideration.
- Services Available at IHT (Charges based on project size and requirement):
- Soil Sampling and Analysis
- Water sampling and water analysis
- Recommendation according to soil analysis report
- Recommendation according to water analysis report
- Recommendation of protected structures according to crops
- Suggestion of crops according to structure and farm situation
- Training of farm supervisor
- Training of owner
- Bankable project preparation
- Construction consultancy
- Advisory from Dutch/French expert
- Crops included:
- Vegetables: Lettuce (Romain, Lolla rosa), Spinach, Tomato, Cucumber, Capsicum etc.
- Herbs: Basils (Italian, Thai), Rocket, Mint etc
Comments are closed.